Suraj Samtani Poems
- Losing Life To Fear In fear of being heard, In fear of ...
- Family Ties An outsider's love is pure, An outsider's love ...
- Have A Good Day You've woken up to a new day, Make ...
- Human Interaction Handshake. Energy Transfer.
- Sister, Happy 29th Birthday! Welcome to the first day of the ...
- The Great Guiltless Gambler You indulged in gambling As if ...
- Masks Of Superiority Our identities are masked by our skin ...
Born and brought up in Hong Kong, Suraj found his passion for poetry at a young age. He has been awarded the Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award from the Hong Kong Education and Manpower Bureau as well as the Editor Choice Award-I from The Enchanting Verses, and has published his work in selected publications globally. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Losing Life To Fear
In fear of being heard,
In fear of being understood,
In fear of not being heard,
In fear of not being understood,
In fear of being misheard,
In fear of being misunderstood,
In fear of hearing too much,
In fear of understanding too much,
In fear of saying too much,
In fear of saying too little,
In fear of being too enlightened,
In fear of not being factually correct,
In fear of being too bright,
In fear of being too ignorant,
In fear of being ...