Clubbed To Death - Poem by Leonard Lee
Let's drink and dance...
let's get into the grove of this trance....
let's not care about the people who wait....
they should be asleep by now, it's late...
Hey this is fun...
hey let's hurry to the back, let's run...
hey they don't have to know about this..
because tonight ignorance is bliss...
He's waiting for your call they remind..
'ohh whatever never mind...'
Comments about Clubbed To Death by Leonard Lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl