B U Afnan
Cold - Poem by B U Afnan
Cold seeping in towards my soul.
Warmth dying as I see them pour,
cold ice, into their words of gold
Shards of ice break into these glasses of old
Silver remains, my mirror is gone
Images false, dance of the 'black swan'.
Cold. Cold.This world is cold!
It's warmth, is an illusion sold
Humans are dead, there are no mirrors left
The theft of reflections, by mirages deft.
Comments about Cold by B U Afnan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda