Cold Fever - Poem by Mehreen Mujeeb
It feels as though
This time is cold
Despite the heat
Is in monotony
Part of the anatomy.
Moving can be felt
Sometimes even thought
There is a longing for something
Which is not.
The present was the future once
Tangled memories were just threads once.
Comments about Cold Fever by Mehreen Mujeeb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl