Colour Changes Life - Poem by Bireswar Halder
Life is a long journey
But the terrain is not at all smooth
Full of uncertainties
Ups and downs
And we are to move ahead.
Your journey begins with white liquor
Giving full energy like nectar in life
To continue journey against all odds
And to achieve the desired goal.
As you are grown up,
With the influence of friends
The colour of liquors changes slowly
From white to yellowish and ultimately reddish.
You are lying on a roadside now
In a midway of your journey
With a reddish liquor scattered nearby
To have your last breath.
Alas! A beautiful journey starts with a
White bottle of liquor given by your mom
Ends with reddish bottle gifted by friends
Only the colour changes as does the end!
Comments about Colour Changes Life by Bireswar Halder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl