Colours Of The Night - Poem by Naveed Akram
Your finding is like colours of the night,
This drove my exciting senses in some light.
They loved the small children dying from cancer
And I found their skin no trouble to answer.
I loved a fellowship with the deity who cared,
My friendship was alive and well, this I declared.
Much may triumph when god is near,
Upper class tyrants can never appear.
Comments about Colours Of The Night by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl