Coming Home (Little Ditty) - Poem by Charles Flesfader
Coming Home (a humble ditty)
Sorry, been absent from this Board,
Five months, up the eastern seaboard.
Five content & glorious months away,
Drinking in the scenic beauty, every day;
White cotton, green corn, blue rivers,
Sugar cane fields, ocean breakers,
Beaches, fishing, and time to calmly roam.
Sure hard coming back to our desert home!
Comments about Coming Home (Little Ditty) by Charles Flesfader
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl