Coming Of Age - Poem by William McGehee
Sail on past silver moons,
Far beyond serene lagoons.
Sail deep into the night,
Far beyond the guiding light.
Sail through the surging storms,
Far beyond her loving arms.
Sail on till all is lost,
Where bleeding pays the final cost.
Then sail on back home again,
There to find you are a man.
Comments about Coming Of Age by William McGehee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda