Edward Kofi Louis
Conferred - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
He conferred with them and they plotted against me,
But Yahchanan came to my aid and now i am alive!
For the bullets of hate are like the pains of love and,
I will always live to tell my story.
Comments about Conferred by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl