Conflicted - Poem by Lil Davis
Maybe we had it better than i thought
Maybe I became too wrapped up in what we didn't have
I lost sight of the good things we did have.
I doubted we could make it.
Perhaps even lost a little faith
Now we have parted and life isn't the same.
My heart knows it's yours
But my mind still remembers the hurt
Thinking maybe i took it too far..
Hard to make the wrongs right
Scared for those involved.
I don't want to cause more pain.
Tired and lost
Forever trying to work this world out
Comments about Conflicted by Lil Davis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda