Lil Davis Poems
- Chemistry (A Funny Poem About ...
- Wishing You Were Here With Me ... I sit alone in my room ...
- War Cries (Writtenin 1990) You can hear the war cries. You ...
- Puppet Show Pull their strings to make your puppets ...
- I'M Sorry I’m sorry I didn’t stay I’m sorry we had to ...
- Goodbye Love Goodbye love Time to close the door Time to ...
- My Hearts Home (Part 1) I'm just a girl looking for some ...
Most of my poetry is simply me expressing how i feel. Often I am able to write my feelings better than to verbalise them.
I have been writing poetry since the age of 10 or so. The poem 'A poem from my daughter' was written by my 12 year old daughter. It seems she has followed in my footsteps of being able to express herself through poetry. The poem is beautiful just as she is.
Most of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lil Davis
Chemistry (A Funny Poem About Chemistry, A Much Hated Subject In High School 1994)
Its simply the best.
Chemistry's betther than all the rest
Cause Mrs Rowen treats us the best.
Let's lay her in the ground and put her to rest.
We buried her deep and dark
She was left buck naked in the park.
We buried her chemistry book with her, so never again could she say she was right.
We had left her in the pitch black of the night.
We shall hear her voice 'girls are you following the book'
'yes miss' we reply and give her an evil look.
If you double the pressure, the volume will half.
We stuck the cross int he dirt and had a good ...