Lil Davis Poems
- Consumed You consume my mind, my heart, my body Dare I say ...
- Rubbing Out Life's Mistakes Spelt it wrong? Here's a rubber...
- Chemistry (A Funny Poem About ...
- A Poem From My Daughter The night is grey and the sky is ...
- Puppet Show Pull their strings to make your puppets ...
- Trying If you're trying to hurt me, You're doing it ...
- My Pleasure A smile flickers across my lips My heart skips a...
Most of my poetry is simply me expressing how i feel. Often I am able to write my feelings better than to verbalise them.
I have been writing poetry since the age of 10 or so. The poem 'A poem from my daughter' was written by my 12 year old daughter. It seems she has followed in my footsteps of being able to express herself through poetry. The poem is beautiful just as she is.
Most of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lil Davis
You consume my mind, my heart, my body
Dare I say you are the object of my obsession?
Every waking hour its you I have running through my veins
You are like a habit I just can not quite
A tie I just can not break
A past I just can not seem to leave behind
You make me happy, you make me sad
You make me laugh but boy you have made me cry too
Yet I can’t seem to think of anything but you
Life goes by day by day
Memories do not fade
Feelings do not weaken
Too entangled in what we had
Wondering why we let it go
We both know we fit so well ...