Confusion - Poem by Rajbir Singh
Confusions, confusions and lots of confusions,
Today my life is full of illusions.
It feels, that it’s the verge of insanity,
It feels that I'm trapped in a web of vanity.
No heartily talks just novel expressions,
All I can see are hopeless passions.
This world is changing; it is changing with an unhealthy pace,
O lustrous life where is your grace.
This is world, where love has lost its meaning,
It has lost its power, the power of healing.
Now love is a malady, which eats your bone,
It take you there, where gorses of hatred are grown.
O God, O Almighty, you are taking me where?
Just give me a glimpse, what lies there.
Comments about Confusion by Rajbir Singh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl