Consequences Of Love - Poem by Anna Lucija
If I could hold you forever I would,
But I'm scared of losing myself in your arms,
Only for her to snatch you back again.
And to kiss you without all those consequences
Would be like heaven itself shooting a rainbow down to earth
To find myself at the end with you locked in passionate embrace.
And to love you, oh to love you and have you love me,
Would feel to me like all those unanswered questions
Great philosophers spent their lifetime striving to achieve...
This is dangerous, let me be,
Help me escape this feeling and get my fix elsewhere
Before i go crazy and spend eternity chasing your shadow.
Comments about Consequences Of Love by Anna Lucija
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl