Joseph T. Renaldi
Coping With Life - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
We encounter smiles, encounter tears
Throughout the journey of life.
Sometimes the days are bright and promising,
And then come the unbearable days of strife.
There can be no succulent vegetation
Without a sufficient amount of rain,
And there can be no healing,
Before encountering the pangs of pain.
In life there is a balance,
The Almighty planned it that way,
And so it is with us, my comrades,
We have glorious and strife filled days.
So appreciate the rays of hope,
While on the journey through life,
The Almighty will give us courage and guidance,
When we encounter the days of strife.
Comments about Coping With Life by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl