Ramesh T A
Cordell's She! - Poem by Ramesh T A
Everybody knows Cordell's She;
She comes in veil and writes;
Cordell is elated beyond words!
Then the interlude continues
As in hide and seek games
Children play all the while.
Among heavy topics of length
From serious and joyous guys
Cordell writes to all to be with all;
A card that fits in all sequence in Cards!
So, the joy of company goes on
Making all enjoy the fun all time;
Despite this she is not free yet!
Comments about Cordell's She! by Ramesh T A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl