Crazy Dance - Poem by Tamal Ghosh
Mute the high pitch'd DJ music
And watch each Dancer licking a role
It's hysterical and hilarious.
So is our performance
Throwing out legs and hands
Lots of spinning and reverse turn
Bounced offpad to reach through the groove
And pointing it's that way, ‘out'.
Album of rocking rat race
All relax lost, but not pace
Still gesturing to the pull of self-love and excess.
Comments about Crazy Dance by Tamal Ghosh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl