Flip-Flop - Poem by Tamal Ghosh
Often, on a V-day, I wist
To luxuriate in the absurdity of love,
No matter how the world reacts.
Let others cry out
In a bid to arbitrate disputes.
Let us be bold and blind
To the nosing public.
Text us not as legends of love
But treat us as mortals in love
With lupercaliac drive
And divergent lines
As we concede, convergence of track
Can derail the train of love.
Comments about Flip-Flop by Tamal Ghosh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl