Cry Of A Lamb - Poem by vijay gupta
Cry of a lamb
Bank of the river.
A huge grassy field.
Some goats & their lambs were grazing on the field.
Some lambs were lying on the field and were enjoying the nature.
Charming air was blowing.
Atmosphere was full of calm & peace.
Suddenly a wolf attacked on the crowd of the goats.
A roar arose their.
Some flee here & there.
Some lambs wounded & some died in wolf’s attack.
Rest of the animal flees.
On next day the lamb, who was survived asked
the God to make him as strong as wolf in the next birth.
He wants not to be a lamb.
Comments about Cry Of A Lamb by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl