Cry Of A Child - Poem by vijay gupta
“Cry of a child”
Balloon, balloon, balloon,
cry of a kid attract the attention of many,
at the gate of school.
A kid with his mother was going to the school.
There was a paddler having so many balloons.
Kid want a balloon, mother refused,
but he became crying.
Such scenes can be seen when three meets at one place,
Kid, mother & a paddler with charming balloons.
Innocent kids creates botherations to their mothers at any time and any place.
Nearby peoples enjoys the scenes.
Vijay Kumar Gupta
Comments about Cry Of A Child by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl