Cry Of The Humankind - Poem by vijay gupta
Cry of the humankind
Do not break the statue of Gautama Buddha.
News is heart braking for so many peoples in the world.
Gautama Buddha is a symbol of peace,
Brother hood & non-violence.
We should obey the teachings of Lord Buddha & spread it all over the world.
It will bring peace in the society.
It is the cry of the humankind to obey the teachings of Lord Buddha.
Only then, we can survive in this world.
Comments about Cry Of The Humankind by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl