Curfew - Poem by vijay gupta
Force is on the road.
Force is on the crossings.
Force is checking our activities.
Still people are coming for agitations.
They are throwing stones.
Are they innocent?
What are their demands?
Books, pencil, employment, milk or any others?
Are they want democracy and secularism?
They want fourteen thousands old fanatic Islamic state
Not only in Jammu and Kashmir also all over the world.
What we must do for them?
Crush them, Crush them and Crush them.
Comments about Curfew by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda