Amy Louise Kerswell
Crying In The Rain - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I like to walk in the rain.
For there I can cry.
Its not looked upon as weak.
In the rain I can cry
For within my hart it rains all the time.
Things never go right.
Always go wrong
Turn out for the worst.
In my hart I cry so noone sees
In the rain it dont matter noone can see.
Comments about Crying In The Rain by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl