Crying Still - Poem by Missy Melita
Here I'm all alone,
Nothing but the hum of the rain.
Still my memoir has not gone,
All about the unbearing pain.
I sense it within my bone,
All I have gained.
And the rain is crying still,
Looking at me,
A man with a beer to kill.
Comments about Crying Still by Missy Melita
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda