Missy Melita Poems
- Into The Wild Long for the ride of a passion, Out of home, ...
- Farewell To Elizabeth It takes too hard for me Just to make ...
- The Same Rhymes The rhyme of a friend Is what you always hum...
- Just For A Day Now you've lied. All you need is to ...
- An Angel No one knows about destiny. But whatever it is… It...
- A Letter For Mother Her bloom... Her blossom... Spreads ...
- One Survivor Though I had the pain, And all emotions were ...
I'm just an ordinary girl that live in words. I'm dreaming of becoming a social journalist or a writer, and write things. I've been writing poems since junior high school, and it has been nearly a passion to me.
please take a look on my poems, and leave any kind of footsteps before you left.
this is my email, please contact me for knowing me more: firstname.lastname@example.org
it is my... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Into The Wild
Long for the ride of a passion,
Out of home, for an obsession,
Face the rivers, scars the hills,
Always memorize desire can kill.
Losing the calm of the life,
Drowning keeps me back alive,
All unfulfilled calls I need to drive,
All I need is to survive.
Into the wild,
I recall my heart,
I know what makes it mild,
And I know it’s the hardest part.
I greet the full sunrise,
He makes it all wise.
It’s been a traveler’s fate,
I am no late and need not to wait.
A lot I have to gamble, it seems,
To gain my undiscovered ...