Missy Melita Poems
- Farewell To Elizabeth It takes too hard for me Just to make ...
- The Same Rhymes The rhyme of a friend Is what you always hum...
- Just For A Day Now you've lied. All you need is to ...
- Into The Wild Long for the ride of a passion, Out of home, ...
- An Angel No one knows about destiny. But whatever it is… It...
- A Letter For Mother Her bloom... Her blossom... Spreads ...
- One Survivor Though I had the pain, And all emotions were ...
I'm just an ordinary girl that live in words. I'm dreaming of becoming a social journalist or a writer, and write things. I've been writing poems since junior high school, and it has been nearly a passion to me.
please take a look on my poems, and leave any kind of footsteps before you left.
this is my email, please contact me for knowing me more: firstname.lastname@example.org
it is my... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Farewell To Elizabeth
It takes too hard for me
Just to make sure
That I have someone
Whom I could call a friend.
I thought friendship is just a story
A single scene that passed easily in my life
And it is not something that I need to remember.
But why I believe like it's true
When I met you year ago
Thing that would never come to pass me
Yet it really happened.
You're a friend, You're a sister.
You're the great one.
And I can't understand why
Your name crosses in my mind all the time
When I need someone to lean on.
I know there will be ...