Missy Melita Poems
- Into The Wild Long for the ride of a passion, Out of home, ...
- I Fly To You When I hear the moon sings, I imagine when you...
- Kiss The Rain The rain is falling down, And I'm carried ...
- Just For A Day Now you've lied. All you need is to ...
- Love Remains For Hundred Years... Surely I have no fear, For ...
- The Everlasting I wonder how high the sky will be, How blue...
- One Survivor Though I had the pain, And all emotions were ...
I'm just an ordinary girl that live in words. I'm dreaming of becoming a social journalist or a writer, and write things. I've been writing poems since junior high school, and it has been nearly a passion to me.
please take a look on my poems, and leave any kind of footsteps before you left.
this is my email, please contact me for knowing me more: email@example.com
it is my... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Into The Wild
Long for the ride of a passion,
Out of home, for an obsession,
Face the rivers, scars the hills,
Always memorize desire can kill.
Losing the calm of the life,
Drowning keeps me back alive,
All unfulfilled calls I need to drive,
All I need is to survive.
Into the wild,
I recall my heart,
I know what makes it mild,
And I know it’s the hardest part.
I greet the full sunrise,
He makes it all wise.
It’s been a traveler’s fate,
I am no late and need not to wait.
A lot I have to gamble, it seems,
To gain my undiscovered ...