Crystal Gardens - Poem by Sandra Osborne
of tall flowing grass,
stark and lonely
the rivers of life flow.
Afraid. Savages along the bank
become one with the river,
and only the children
can build a dam
across the pain.
Comments about Crystal Gardens by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl