Asit Kumar Sanyal
Culture Of West Bengal - Poem by Asit Kumar Sanyal
Bengal's culture is basically Australoid
Very little influenced by Aryans
It has three main pillars
Agriculture, river and sea.
It's different from the Nordic one
That is spread in entire North India.
Bengal's culture has many specialties
But few are the exceptional
Pilfering flowers for worshiping
Passing urine in the bathroom
Treating tenants as poor
And not listening to anyone.
Comments about Culture Of West Bengal by Asit Kumar Sanyal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl