Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
D. W. T. T. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Down there! !
With your works;
Tracks of your sweet love!
Tender love and care.
Comments about D. W. T. T. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, December 28, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl