Daddy - Poem by Katie P...
O Daddy, please understand me,
Cause i don't understand myself,
O Daddy, please sing with me,
Cause i don't sing to myself,
O Daddy, please talk to me,
Cause i can't talk alone.
I need to know why,
I don't understand,
I need you to help me,
I need your help with helping me,
I need someone to talk to,
I need a friend, of you.
Comments about Daddy by Katie P...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl