💘 Daffodils 💘 - Poem by James McLain
She doesn't mind the great length
or the girth of it.
Bushes without leaves
are not green as he kisses it.
are not deep without tree's
that are seen.
While the path that she walks
he chose in her dream.
Stopping she dropped what it was
that he picked.
A daffodil that bleeds white sap
if too hard it is picked.
Comments about 💘 Daffodils 💘 by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl