Daily Acquaintance - Poem by Barbara Haskell
No stranger am I to death,
he lives with me each day.
He tempts me
with a painless death
and hides the price
I'd have to pay.
Comments about Daily Acquaintance by Barbara Haskell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl