Dance And Enjoy - Poem by Naveed Akram
Your dance has a fight in the air,
Inside we wear our shoes with a flair;
The costume of colours contained in our minds
Is special as a trophy and it grinds.
The dancing is supreme when enjoyed
By the breath and we are not annoyed.
The dancing is solidly built from lessons,
The reality of costumes is upon us like passions.
Comments about Dance And Enjoy by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl