Dark City Of Thoughts - Poem by Phil Panebianco
The skies gray, the streets are dark and gloomy.
The mist falls lightly on the hard, cold floor.
The city is so quiet, so deserted,
all you're left with is your thoughts.
Millions of things running through your mind.
Where is life leading me?
Which path do I take?
What do I want in life?
What is life really?
Are we here for a reason, or just to see if we fail or succeed?
You were dealt a hand in life.
Do you take a hit or do you fold?
Maybe life is nothing more than a mission,
that we must conquer and overcome.
ONly time will tell and fate will take it's course.
We are all a prt of this adventure we call life.
Comments about Dark City Of Thoughts by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda