Dark Myth - Poem by ONOJA ANTHONY
We saw the dark whisper to dark'beware of the dark'
we saw cream fuzzy shapes of pales reality
above the gulf of timid darkworld.
Wistfully they came through time, with shadows they trick our joy, what a shame they stole our hope.
what amase us were their fallen tricks, the real men behind illusionary dream show
while we roar with fear they glow, what a trap from outer earth.
Even if Eden still crawl back to us this dark myth will sell so strong. Eve is alive right after the purge she elope with them; the darklords of karma our damnful enemies.
Comments about Dark Myth by ONOJA ANTHONY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl