Dark Thoughts - Poem by Elizabeth Walker
Anger and hate build up inside,
emotions are rampant and hot like a fire,
pressure too strong to hold back on my own,
it's too late its already shown,
Why do they do this?
Why torment my thoughts?
How much will their own happiness cost?
My life slowly spirals through the dark abyss
all the feeling sucked out through death's cold kiss.
As dark thoughts invade my once happy dreams,
I hope this is just a nightmare as it seems
I'll wake up tomorrow and remember my cause
stop living life in this horrible pause.
Comments about Dark Thoughts by Elizabeth Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl