Dark Waters - Poem by Shadow Venom
Dark waters flow through me,
I fear the fins of the beast of the sea.
I swim into the dark abyss,
Shrouded in the sea's dark black mist.
What type of water, is this sea?
I feel the fins rip through me.
From the shore I swim astray,
As I felt my last breath fade away.
As I sink to the depths of the sea,
Thousands of needles puncture through me.
As the beast bites down,
I hear a sound.
Is this my fate, calling to me?
Comments about Dark Waters by Shadow Venom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl