In The Dark - Poem by Shadow Venom
Fearsom sounds reach my ears,
Darkness is my deadliest fears.
Its lethal howls fill the night,
Sheets of darkness blinds my sight.
Fearsome shadows chill my spine,
Darkness is still here its only nine.
Why are you leaving little on?
Why the fun has just bugun.
The dark is my fear,
but my fears are my cheers.
My cheers of my fears give me a fright,
What time is it? Not even midnight.
So stay for awhile,
And put on a smile.
because the night is still here.
Comments about In The Dark by Shadow Venom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl