Bijay Kant Dubey
Daruwalla's Naishapur And Babylon - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
And where Babylon
And what his connection with them?
Is it because he is a Parsi,
His ethos Parsi ethos,
His archetypes Parsi archetypes,
Hie myths Persian and Parsi myths.
Comments about Daruwalla's Naishapur And Babylon by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda