Day And Night - Poem by Luke Gray
Day is like kindness,
That shrouds me with warmth.
Night is like comfort,
That lays me to sleep.
You are my day and night,
Who is always with me.
I am forever grateful,
For I will do the same
Comments about Day And Night by Luke Gray
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda