Kyle Shield Laster
Dead And Livin' - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
My bed was like a bed when I woke this morning.
Because ususally it's like a casket:
Bereft of the livin',
But made by the livin'
For the livin'
Who cease living
Only to go on living
In another place for the once living, but now
Well, I suppose I felt alive
Or just a little less
Comments about Dead And Livin' by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl