Pranab K. Chakraborty
Pranab K. Chakraborty Poems
- Truth Pranab k c 16/08/2014 what you see not truth
- Rapists Not Even Safe Inside ...
- Stars And Me Tell the stars not to follow me with their ...
- Chocolate-Poem Vs. Acid-Poem I never try to ...
- To Attain Musical End (Complet... Part-I long days ago a ...
- I Am Successful Man If I get any piece of beauty to read to ...
- 21st February: Mother-Language... In Bengali we tell Maa, ...
Human Being who believes in Humanity. In regional language Bengali, writes by the name Pranab chakraborty. He also known as Apoet Bangla. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Poetry serves to those who have been suffering for poetry.''Pranab k c
Poetry and propaganda quiet different expression to penetrate human mind. Sometimes, when time needs, poet feel some direct say to share with other social members of human society. Poet simply take pa...Pranab k c
Common people generally don't like to read poem but they very much fond of fighting by the name of Heroes from story of the epics created by poet's. Even, common people think those characters are rea...Pranab k Chakraborty
''Ifs and buts are the basic components to form no-poetry and poetry demands those components which eternally undefined yet within the objects of the universe living and non-living...!''Pranab k c 20/03/2016
''Life and Light, the main stations poetry perhaps always wants to reach. It depends on poets efficiency to give poem a successful journey to reach its destination. Perhaps....''Pranab k c
Pranab k c
what you see not truth
what you hear not truth
what you feel not truth
what you tell not truth
what you write not truth
what you express not truth
what is truth
beyond all organs of senses
what is truth
relative to your perception
truth is that
what you can't think of
all these telling
from a hidden cave
of my dream!