Dead Of Night - Poem by Desiree Whitamore
people say its only in my head
they smile down, but they forget.
that i just cant wait around and stay alone
drive across town to just go home
wake up in the dead of night
knowing that everything will be alright.
'cuz i'm finding things to do so i won't fall asleep
cuz maybe my needs were only dreams
thats when i feel you next to me.
i'm the one who's always next to last
and when i leave i'll be gone so fast
you've got to catch your breath.......
Comments about Dead Of Night by Desiree Whitamore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye