Dr. Antony Theodore
Deaf And Dumb Spirits Are Hovering All Over - Poem by Dr. Antony Theodore
Deaf and dumb spirits
are hovering around.
All over are they present.
We are not able to see
the sin hatching eggs.
uncontrolled are we.
We commit sins
against our own self.
We arelike deaf and dumb
spirits running here and there.
Our conscience condemns us.
O how shall we calm our conscience?
It cries out in us and show us our sins.
God callscome back to me.
I shall cure your dumbness.
I shall cure deafness.
Come to me.
My graces are free of charge.
Comments about Deaf And Dumb Spirits Are Hovering All Over by Dr. Antony Theodore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda