U Win Kyi
Death (Prepare For Death) - Poem by U Win Kyi
Death is the process
through which to leave the earth
for hell or heaven
when life ends.
When good man dies
everybody sad and cries.
When bad man dies
everybody happy and smiles.
After death, some left a good name.
Some left a big shame.
Those who has prepared
for the death, will not fear
when death is drawing near.
Those who do not
will feel shock
when on the door death of Satan knocks.
Comments about Death (Prepare For Death) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl