Deceived. - Poem by Bria Age
You lied and you cheated,
You should hang your head in shame.
For all this anger you have caused,
You surely are to blame.
I can’t help but think,
If I did something wrong,
I’ve thought about it so much,
It’s like a skipping song.
It plays and plays the same old worn-out tune,
I lye there hoping it will all be over soon,
But it keeps playing and I start to go crazy inside,
None of this would have happened if you never lied.
Comments about Deceived. by Bria Age
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye