Deception In The Air - Poem by Trade Martin
Somewhat like pollution…..,
That is always there…..,
Hypocrisy is building…..,
With Deception In The Air…..,
Yes, there’s Deception In The Air…,
But doesn’t anybody care….? ? ?
Why are they so unaware…..,
That there’s Deception In The Air….! ! !
So open up your mind…..,
The facts are there to share…..,
Google them right now….,
Cause there’s Deception In The Air…,
Yes when it comes to Global Warming....,
There's Deception In The Air.....! ! !
Comments about Deception In The Air by Trade Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl