Delray My Delray - Poem by Florida Angel
Who are your neighbors?
Boynton and Boca?
A playboy north
A Raton South.
Delray, My Delray...
What if we want to dance?
Downtown on the Avenue.
For Peace and Blue east on the beach.
No Mall here is found,
For a reason I must say.
Delray, My Delray,
So peaceful you are.
Hidden treasure of this County,
In Palm Beach,
Comments about Delray My Delray by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl