…. T E R C E S…. E H T …. - Poem by Florida Angel
From thousand miles away my mother’s voice on the other line
Excited about something really amazing: “THE SECRET”
- My daughter you must read it, you must see it! It is Amazing!
Happy I was to hear her voice, happy and renewed.
“THE SECRET” my eyes caught over my shelf…They say Art is a recreation,
So there I kept for motivation, as for “THE SECRET” was long before my inspiration.
There she was, my mom so glad, and me too, for her. So I asked, what is it mom, that you want?
- “A Million Dollars for you my daughter”… Tired I was, as for hours awake searching for my new destination,
when time comes for my vacation,
on the phone, holding myself up to hear my mom’s voice, because happiness was hers to share…
“THE SECRET” for her probably misspelled… So I asked: Mom is that your dream for yourself?
Because my Dream is something else…
Comments about …. T E R C E S…. E H T …. by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl