Black on Black Arts
Dementia - Poem by Black on Black Arts
Born into a world of madness.
The world awaits me.
Strike one against a young black child.
The world hates me.
Loved by my family.
But the anger consumes me.
Destined to live behind bars until they free me.
Didnt ask to be here this so called life.
So i took my anger out on poetry my first wife.
Slowly she took the pain away but the anger the burn
it still stayed.
Migraines in my head as i dropped to my knees i prayed
Comments about Dementia by Black on Black Arts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda