Poetheart Morgan Poems
- A Simple Poetheart! I can not bear the loneliness of ...
- The Bluebird Mountain! when the man's hope comes to us all...
- The Lizard! Nor needed to be so beautiful as well or thin ...
- The Poet He will go away! ! ! ! they say with open ...
- Lies To Write! modern lies, they ask but may be ancient and ...
- Where The Poet~is~ Where is the poetry? if the poet left ...
- Silent September In silent september i slept profoundly in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Simple Poetheart!
I can not bear
the loneliness of others
or the sun that is not my
I just can not see
All these 4 people makes so much noise
I prefer my empty box
no sounds, just to appease me
I do not want your happiness
because it is not my
because it is fake to me
that makes no sense
I want to be free
of all these brands
all this involvement
I want to be able to suffer if I need to be
just for me
or drop endless tears on me
and to one day be reborn
back to my ...