Denial - Poem by Carlos Aragao
Finnaly, I don't live by you,
I wake in the morning,
Without your presence in my mind.
My window, brought me a beautiful day,
full of rain, sorrow and clouds,
full of life,
Just this morning...
You no longer my reason, my madness.
You no longer my way to freedom,
You are just somebody,
Drought in a sea of sadness...
I like you right there,
Away from me,
In a distant, forgetable place,
Without time, reason or pain,
I like you in the distance,
Away from my flowers,
My moon and my hapiness...
Completely away from my tears.
You are no more than a spectrum,
Sometimes a memorie...
Sometimes a face, a smile....
You no longer in my mind,
Just sometimes....Just sometimes...
For a short, unbearable moment...
Just...when I close my eyes.
Comments about Denial by Carlos Aragao
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl